It is not about getting enquiries in your DM.
Are those leads and prospects turning into Paying Clients?
Are they turning up with excuses?
Well, I have something really cool on How you can Close those Sales
There are 2 Core Aspects of Closing Sales.
1. The Mental Aspect
2. The Strategic Aspect.
Most people are do focused on either the strategic aspect and fore go the Mental Aspect which is not so cool and can lead to delayed sales and desperation…
So, in the Mental Aspect, Before you get into any Sales Conversation with your prospect, no matter if it’s online or offline…
1. Close your eyes
2. Take a deep breathe to quiet your mind
3. Have you ever had a sales conversation that ended into a credit alert in your bank?
Then, visualise that moment again and again
4. Feel the feelings of Closing your current sales conversation
5. Breathe in and out and Open your Eyes
You are mentally ready to win that Sales Conversation…
Don’t forget to go with your bag of tricks which is your strategies.
Now, the strategic Stand point is…
1. Always speak to the Boss and not to the Secretary…
Because, you stand a higher chance of getting a “yes” rather than an “I will get back to you”
2. Add a Sense of Urgency:
Example: You are so lucky, there is only one suit of this design left in our shop
We are giving away 20% Discount to customers that buy today
3. Use the Assumptive Close: Assume that the prospect is ready to pay and you stress on the benefits and value they are getting…
Example: So you said, you are getting the 12 Inches hair, that lasts longer and is fuller… I love your choice ma’am and it will cost a total of #15,000 and you can pay to XYZ bank. So, when are you making your payment, so we can ship it this afternoon with other buyers?”
4. Do not be desperate nor nervous. You can not lose, you learn…so do not be a desperado.
5. Give us a Deal and add an End Date…
Example: “This offer ends in the next 24 hours, would you Love to join us now?”
6. The take-away Closing for Bargain Buyers: Instead of losing buyers that loves a discount, offer them a deal that will not harm your profit.
Did you get value?
Which number resonated the most to you?
As a thank you for reading this amazing blog post to the end, I have created a FREE E-book for you on the “10 Different Ways to Sell Out your Products and Services.”
All you have to do is to click the red button below and you will be on your way to getting your FREE Gift.
Have a great day today and Click the Link below!