In today’s world, I see a lot of people patiently waiting, applying and reapplying CVs from one company to the other which is okay! But the question is to what end? For how long?
Most of these companies don’t even call back and they never will! And then they keep on going through this vicious cycle.
In the month of August, 2017. The governor of my state demolished the market place. Shops, Offices were demolished and my town became Fuji house of commotion. People lost their means of livelihood in the blink of an eye.
A survey released by JOLTS (Jobs Openings, Layoffs and Turnover Survey) in the US revealed that in the early month of 2017. An average of 174, 881 people left their jobs for any reason each day and out of these 174,881 who left their jobs each day an average of 54,966 left their jobs because they were fired or laid off.
These Numbers are so unbelievable!!!
This is why everyone that has a dream should start their own business because:
- You Become Your Own Rockstar/Celebrity: This is because starting a business is like being famous, starting from your own field, you become a CEO between your family and your friends and the many awesome people both far and wide whom your brand would actually help their lives and business.
- You have Job Security: Nobody can sack you; you become the boss, the CEO, the president. In fact, you become the Legislature, Executive and Judiciary in your business. Nobody can lay you off. Imagine one person occupying the 3 arms of Government, that so much power which you get to have by building your own business.
- You Make Money on your Terms: (AKA Financial freedom) That’s right! You get to choose which business to invest in and make your own money. You get to choose which product or service to render in order to make end meets. You get to rule your world and make as much money that can literally hit the celling and guess what? It’s all yours!
- You Create Employment for Other People: You get to create jobs for your Family, relatives, friends and community as whole because you don’t have to do everything by yourself. Your ability to build your own business automatically makes you liable to employ other people thereby giving back to the larger community.
- You get to Surround Yourself With Great People: The online business behooves on you to build relationship with people that will help move your business forward, help you get better and even surpass what you ever imagined possible. You also meet mentors that will help you on your awesome journey and move your business literally from a 1 to a 10.